Unrivaled elegance & service in the heart of the University of Pittsburgh’s campus
The University Club offers you a sanctuary from the energy and activity of Pitt and surrounding Oakland establishments. A members-only private club for use by the Faculty & Staff of the University of Pittsburgh creates an experience tailored to the diverse individuals that make the University so great.
One can socialize on the rooftop after work or escape from the bustling atmosphere of central Oakland by visiting the Library. The University Club serves as a valuable outlet and complement to the complexity of campus life.
As a member of the University Club, you will enjoy:
- Access to several dining destinations and options within the Club, each providing a unique and memorable experience.
- Ability to host social events in our exclusive member areas.
- Reciprocal benefits and access to College & University Clubs from around the world.
- Access to exclusive members-only events.
- The University’s most centrally located and state-of-the-art Fitness Center, supported and designed solely for Faculty & Staff of Pitt.
- The immeasurable benefits of networking and socializing with your Pitt colleagues and peers