Joining the University Club is easy and affordable! The University Club is intended to give Faculty, Staff, Retirees, Lifetime Alumni, and their guests a place to convene, socialize, and foster the strong values and mission of the University of Pittsburgh.
There are three levels of membership at the University Club for Current Faculty & Staff:
Access to the Fitness Center, locker room facilities complimentary personal training, and a variety of offered classes.
- Current Faculty or Staff of the University of Pittsburgh
- Emeritus Professor status from the University of Pittsburgh
There is one level of membership at the University Club for Retiree & Lifetime Alum:
Exclusive and full access to all social and dining areas of the UClub.
- Retired Faculty and Staff of the University of Pittsburgh
- Lifetime Alumni Member of the University of Pittsburgh Alumni Association
Benefits of Membership:
- Reciprocal benefits through the Association of College and University Clubs (ACUC) – provides access to nearly 100 private clubs around the globe.
- Tastings for members and their guests, featuring premium scotch or bourbon, craft beers, incredible wines, unique teas & coffees, cooking demonstrations, & more!
- Special member pricing on certain public events which are coordinated through the University Club.
- Use of members-only areas to host social gatherings & happy hours. Members have special pricing packages available on such events.
- Exclusive members-only events such as the Welcome Back Reception and the Member Holiday Party.